Osaka Sakura cook Seasonal Cooking
This activity will be scheduled upon your request.
You will receive the confirmation of your booking availability within 24 hours. We will full refund if we cannot accept your reservation.
Appreciate the use of seasonal ingredients in Japanese cooking by taking part in a seasonal cooking class. You won’t have to worry about the experience being overcrowded as the lessons are limited to small groups. The best thing about the class is you get to taste everything you make at the end.
- No need to go shopping — all ingredients are included
- A small-group cooking class means a more personalized experience
- A great way to expand your knowledge about seasonal Japanese ingredients
- Learn to make multiple dishes during your seasonal cooking class
The recipe of this class changes every season.
January - March
• Japanese beef curry and rice
• Seasonal salad
April - June
• Okonomiyaki (Japanese pizza) with stewed beef tendons
• Pickled seasonal vegetables
July - September
• Chirashizushi (home style sushi) with summer toppings
• Udon noodle with chicken soup
October – December
• Wagyu sukiyaki with udon noodles
• Seasonal fruits
Lunch class / 11:30-13:30 (2 hours)
Dinner class / 17:30-19:30 (2 hours)
*Reservation must be made by 5pm of two days in advance.
The capacity is up to 8 people.
Price (Tax included)
Full amount will be refunded if contacted up to 3 days prior to the event. Otherwise no refund will be granted.