Osaka Sakura cook Bento Course
This activity will be scheduled upon your request.
You will receive the confirmation of your booking availability within 24 hours. We will full refund if we cannot accept your reservation.
Let's learn how to make traditional Japanese Bento!
Bento is a home-packed meal common in Japan as a lunch box. Bento is well balanced, healthy meal. Let’s learn how to make traditional Japanese Bento with some tips and techniques!
This course features;
1. To make Well-balanced Bento
- Variety of ingredients is the must!
2. How to make several basic Japanese dishes often eaten at home
- Full use of various cooking techniques (Fry, Grill, Simmered, Marinated, etc.)
3. Pack foods in a Bento (Lunch) box
- Share some tips to create colorfully and nicely decorated look
7 basic Japanese dishes:
#Ginger-simmered beef in sweetened soy sauce
#Green vegetable with sesame dressing
#Dashi-maki (rolled dashi omelet)
#Two kinds of Onigiri (rice balls)
Served with Miso Soup, Seasonal fruit
*The ingredients may change depending on the season
Every lesson provides step by step instructions. Please enjoy the dishes you have prepared at the end of the class.
Lunch class / 11:30-14:00 (2.5 hours)
Dinner class / 17:30-20:00 (2.5 hours)
*Reservation must be made by 5pm of the previous day.
The capacity is up to 8 people.
Price (Tax included)