Osaka Sakura cook Ramen Course
This activity will be scheduled upon your request.
You will receive the confirmation of your booking availability within 24 hours from Sakura cook. We will full refund if we cannot accept your reservation.
Wonderful experience to make three types of ramen!
There are many kinds of Japanese ramen. Just by changing seasonings and ingredients, you can enjoy a variety of rich flavors.
In this class, you make noodles from scratch. Also, you learn how to make three types of soup and delicious topping ingredients.
Let's master three kinds of ramen with just 2.5 hours lesson!
- Three kinds of ramen (Salt Ramen, Soy sauce Ramen, Miso Ramen)
- Small-group class (maximum 8) ensures a more personal experience
- Choice of lunch or dinner time class to best suit your schedule
- Includes all ingredients
- Vegan / vegetarian arrangements available (request required)
Make three kinds of small size ramen (The total amount of noodles is 100g)
1. Salt Ramen
Toppings: juicy sweet pork, bean sprouts, seaweed
2. Soy sauce Ramen
Toppings: steamed cabbage, green vegetables, sweet corn
3. Miso Ramen
Toppings: Spicy chicken, boiled eggs, green onion
Served with dessert
*The ingredients may change depending on the season
- Instruction is given step by step.
- Lesson language: 日本語, English, 中文(需提前申请)
- An apron and a printed recipe are prepared.
- Age 7 and over can participate.
Lunch class / 11:30-14:00 (2.5 hours)
Dinner class / 17:30-20:00 (2.5 hours)
*Reservation must be made by 5pm of the previous day.
The capacity is up to 8 people.
Price (Tax included)
￥9,700 / person
Full amount will be refunded if contacted up to 3 days prior to the event. Otherwise no refund will be granted.