Osaka Sakura cook Tempura Basic
This activity will be scheduled upon your request.
You will receive the confirmation of your booking availability within 24 hours from Sakura cook. We will full refund if we cannot accept your reservation.
Master the art of tempura at Sakura cook during a 2-hour class. Understand the steps to making dashi (traditional Japanese stock), which is used as a base for soup and dipping sauce. Then make 6 types of tempura. Presentation is important in Japanese culture, so learn to set in an artful way, then enjoy your meal.
- 6 types of tempura and clear soup
- Small-group class (maximum 8) ensures a more personal experience
- Choice of lunch or dinner time class to best suit your schedule
- Includes all ingredients
- Vegan / vegetarian arrangements available (request required)
Make crispy tempura and clear soup
1.Tempura with dipping sauce
Vegetables (3), Seafood (2), Mix (1)
Served with steamed rice, chilled Tofu
- Instruction is given step by step.
- Lesson language: 日本語, English, 中文(需提前申请)
- An apron and a printed recipe are prepared.
- Age 7 and over can participate.
Lunch class / 11:30-13:30 (2 hours)
Dinner class / 17:30-19:30 (2 hours)
*Reservation must be made by 5pm of the previous day.
The capacity is up to 8 people.
Price (Tax included)
￥7,500 / person
Full amount will be refunded if contacted up to 3 days prior to the event. Otherwise no refund will be granted.