Osaka Sakura cook Tempura Course
This activity will be scheduled upon your request.
You will receive the confirmation of your booking availability within 24 hours from Sakura cook. We will full refund if we cannot accept your reservation.
Hands-on Experience of Tempura Cooking!
Master the art of tempura during a 2.5-hour class. Get a hands-on experience as you learn the history of tempura, and understand the steps to making dashi (traditional fish stock), which is used as a base for soup and dipping sauce. Presentation is important in Japanese culture, so learn to set and garnish your dishes in an artful way, then enjoy your meal.
- A variety of tempura, pickled veggie salad and clear soup
- Small-group class (maximum 8) ensures a more personal experience
- Choice of lunch or dinner time class to best suit your schedule
- Includes all ingredients
- Vegan / vegetarian arrangements available (request required)
Make variety of tempura, pickled veggie salad and clear soup
1.Tempura with dipping sauce
Ingredients: Vegetables (5), Seafood (3), Mix (1)
Provides several arrangement techniques
2.Namasu (pickled veggie salad)
Decorate with beautifully chopped ingredients
Served with steamed rice, chilled Tofu, dessert
- Instruction is given step by step.
- Lesson language: 日本語, English, 中文(需提前申请)
- An apron and a printed recipe are prepared.
- Age 7 and over can participate.
Lunch class / 11:30-14:00 (2.5 hours)
Dinner class / 17:30-20:00 (2.5 hours)
*Reservation must be made by 5pm of the previous day.
The capacity is up to 8 people.
Price (Tax included)
￥12,800 / person
Full amount will be refunded if contacted up to 3 days prior to the event. Otherwise no refund will be granted.